The Skaha Bluffs Park Watch Society is a registered non-profit society, incorporated September 11, 2015. The purpose of the society is to deter auto crime in the Skaha Bluffs parking lot by informing patrons of the potential of vehicle break-ins. The SBPWS observers will work hard to educate the public about safety in the parks, act as ‘goodwill ambassadors’ for the area and make patrons aware of the ecological importance of the area
This program needs the support of all user groups. Skaha Bluffs Park Watch is not only an extremely cost effective crime prevention program but also an excellent way to provide tourism information to our many visitors
Please consider making some small donations at the parking lot, your Loonie or Toonie helps fund this program and helps keep your vehicle and possessions safe.
The Skaha Bluffs Park Watch Society is continually accepting donations to assist in its goal to provide full-time monitoring of the Skaha Bluffs parking area. At some point in the near future, the Society also plans to offer advertisment space in a brochure that will be handed out by the monitors to all visitors. This brochure will also detail items such as theft prevention, environmental best-practices for the area, and information about at-risk species.
Our website http://www.skahabluffsparkwatch.com
Please make donations to the Park Watch Program with CASBC and get a tax receipt, follow these steps:
• Go to http://access-society.ca/ and click the "Donate" button in the middle of the screen
• Enter the amt you wish to donate
• Click the "Log in" to Paypal button below
• On the left, underneath "Climbers' Access Society of BC" you'll see "Add special instructions to the seller." Click that.
In the field that opens, type "For Skaha Bluffs Park Watch."
• Click the "Donate" button at the bottom of the screen.
• CASBC will issue the tax receipt.